Your first visit
What to Expect on Your First Visit to Body Smart Health
All new patients are given an initial assessment during their first visit to Body Smart Health. We ask that you complete our New Patient Intake Form prior to your appointment.
What to Bring
- Care card number.
- Medical referral.
- Please bring or wear comfortable loose clothing such as yoga/fitness wear for your appointment.
Please bring your claim number, adjuster name and phone number, as well as the date of your motor vehicle accident.
Before treatment can be covered by WCB, your worker’s claim must be accepted. We can verify your claim status online through WCB.
You will need your plan’s coverage and a doctor referral. Please contact your insurance provider directly for your coverage details.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out our New Patient Intake Form.
- If you’ve downloaded our form, or completed it online while booking your appointment, you need only arrive 5 minutes before your appointment so we can check you in.
- Initial treatments are 60 minutes in length given a full history and assessment is taken.
- Subsequent treatment lengths will be determined by your registered massage therapist, depending upon your treatment and progress.
If You Need to Cancel an Appointment
- To change or cancel your appointment, please provide us with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice.
- Missed appointments and/or short notice cancellations will be charged 50% of the scheduled appointment fee.
See Body Smart Health Rates and Insurance Policies for treatment costs. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Debit, personal cheque, and cash for massage therapy treatments. We are also able to provide direct billing for Blue Cross members for Registered Massage Therapy Treatments only.
Achieve, regain, and maintain a healthy active lifestyle
Your good health is our priority at Body Smart Health.
Call 604-888-1177 between Monday and Saturday