Body Smart Health & Fitness is pleased to offer direct billing to most insurance companies. It will make life a little easier for you and to save you the time and hassle of submitting your receipts.
We can direct bill to the following insurance companies:
- Pacific Blue Cross
- Medavie Blue Cross (RCMP, Veterans Affairs)
- Green Shield Sun Life BPA
- Canada Life
- Chambers of Commerce Cinup
- ClaimSecure Cowan
- D.A. Townley
- First Canadian Benefits GMS
- Group Health Group Source
- IA Financial Group Johnson
- Johnston Group Manion Manulife
- Maximum Benefit
What services can you direct bill?
Physiotherapy, chiropractic, and massage therapy are often covered by extended health benefits. Please check with your extended health insurance provider to confirm coverage.
How does direct billing work for extended health benefits?
Upon providing us with your policy and ID number, we will submit your claim through your insurance provider’s web portal. Once submitted, the health insurance provider portal will let us know the amount your benefits plan covers, and any balance owing will be required to be paid by the client.
To be informed of your coverage and prepared for your appointment, below are some helpful questions to ask your extended health insurer:
1. Do you have a deductible?
2. Has it been paid in full for this year?
3. What percentage is your coverage?
4. What is the maximum amount covered for your type and duration of treatment?
5. What is your annual coverage?
Do I need a doctor’s referral?
An MD Referral is required for some third-party insurers such as RCMP/VAC and some extended health insurance plans. Please check with your extended health insurance provider to confirm coverage.
What if I have more than one insurance plan?
We can only bill one extended health insurer and are unable to submit any secondary coverage that you may have through your spouse.
Some common reasons why your direct billing isn’t working:
1. Your insurance company responds to our direct billing with a “pending” status
2. A doctor’s referral is required
3. Your insurance provider’s portal is being updated or going through maintenance
4. Technical issues that are out of our control (ex. Power outage, computer updates, etc.)
5. Your plan requires paper submission
6. Your coverage limit has been reached
If any of these reasons apply to you at the time of your appointment, please be prepared to pay in full. We will issue you a receipt that you can use to submit to your insurer.
All third-party billing including ICBC requires a credit card on file for situations such as amounts not covered by your extended health plan or missed appointments
At Body Smart Health & Fitness, most of our therapists are approved to direct bill to ICBC on your behalf.
When booking your appointment, we will need the following information:
1. ICBC Claim Number
2. Injury Date
3. Personal Health Number (PHN)
4. Claim’s Specialist name and contact information
Most ICBC treatments are no charge as long as they follow ICBC approval guidelines.
Listed below are the number of pre-authorized treatments that ICBC will cover within 12 weeks of the date of the accident causing injury:
|Service||Pre-authorized # of treatments|
|Kinesiology (Active Rehab)||12|
*If your ICBC claim is outside of the 12 weeks from the date of accident causing injury, our clinic will need to get approval for treatment from your Claims Specialist.
- Patients will be required to pay the difference if the cost exceeds the amount covered by ICBC.
- We are unable to direct bill remaining balances to extended medical plans if there is an open ICBC claim.
- Once the patient has completed the 12 week period and/or the number of pre-authorized treatments and requires further treatment:
- The therapist will submit a treatment plan to ICBC requesting an extension of treatment.
- If the extension is pending or not approved, the patient will be required to pay out of pocket until ICBC approves further treatment.
- NO SHOWS: ICBC does not cover no-show appointments. If you no-show or cancel within the 24-hour cancellation window, you will be responsible to pay out of pocket for the cost of your appointment.
Your appointment time has been reserved just for you. As a courtesy to fellow patients and the practitioner’s time, the clinic requires 24-hours notice for any cancellations to your appointment. Patients who provide less than 24 hours notice, or miss their appointment, will be charged a cancellation fee in accordance with the clinic fee schedule.
Massage Therapy Rates:
|Initial Visit (60 min) - Hannah||$120|
|Initial Visit (60 min) - John||$140|
|Initial Visit (45 min) - David||$99|
|Initial Visit (45 min) - Deanna||$110|
|Subsequent Visit (30 min) – David & Hannah||$65|
|Subsequent Visit (30 min) – John||$75|
|Subsequent Visit (45 min) – David & Hannah||$99|
|Subsequent Visit (45 min) – John and Deanna||$110|
|Subsequent Visit (60 min) – Hannah||$120|
|Subsequent Visit (60 min) – John||$140|
|Initial Visit (30 min)||$90|
|Subsequent Visit (30 min)||$90|
|Physio Including Shockwave Therapy (30 min)||$110|
|Initial Visit (30 min)||$100|
|Subsequent Visit (15 min)||$60|
|Extended Subsequent including Shockwave Therapy (30 min)||$110|
|Extended Subsequent including Dry Cupping (30 min)||$100|
|Extended Subsequent Treatment/Assessment For New Injury (30 min)||$100|
|Shockwave Therapy (15 min)||$90|
|Custom Orthotic (30 min)||$450|
|Initial Visit (60 min)||$85|
|Subsequent Visit (60 min)||$85|
Achieve, regain, and maintain a healthy active lifestyle
Your good health is our priority at Body Smart Health.
Call 604-888-1177 between Monday and Saturday